I read Password Primer today:
- Use at least 8-10 characters.
- Interchange upper and lower case letters with numbers and symbols.
- Consider a “Passphrase” like “Every good band deserves fans”: “!eGbAdfns2”
- Change your password every 6 to 8 months and immediately if you believe it’s been compromised.
- NEVER share your password with anyone you don’t trust – some would say never share your password PERIOD.
- Don’t write your password(s) on sticky notes and then post them to your monitor!
- Avoid using the same passwords for all of your accounts.
- Never send your password to someone in an e-mail.
- Don’t use the “Remember Password” option in browsers or websites
- NEVER make your login and your password the same thing.
I read about this today: Make Your Content Editable with Medium.js.