I had to replace the globe in the toilet light:
But when I did I managed to snap off the tabs that hold the cover on. So I glued and bolted them back on:
You can see the screws I used are way too big. I had 6mm and 18mm in inventory and had to use the 18mm ones. Realising this gap in my inventory I have just now purchased some 8mm, 10mm, and 12mm ones to flesh out my collection.
I made some notes for my drawer:
I’m happy to report that I’ve subscribed to Silicon Chip for the year. Got a print + digital subscription. My first three copies arrived in the mail today:
I got one of their binders with my subscription:
Look forward to filling that up!
The arrangement of tools on the peg board is a perpetual work in progress. For the archives this is how it looks after today’s rearrangement. I’ve been trying to make some space for the wire rack and storage bins I’m hoping to purchase soon.