So from here (but without the tracking short links) I collated:
- What technical details should a programmer of a web application consider before making the site public?
- Why can’t the IT industry deliver large, faultless projects quickly as in other industries?
- How do I review my own code?
- What is the single most influential book every programmer should read?
- What is the single most effective thing you did to improve your programming skills?
- (Why) Should I learn a new programming language?
- How do you balance between “do it right” and “do it ASAP” in your daily work?
- What’s your favorite “programmer” cartoon?