<Location /jira> RequestHeader unset Authorization ProxyPreserveHost On ProxyPass http://jiraserver/jira ProxyPassReverse http://jiraserver/jira </Location>
Over here. Wanted to keep a note of those settings.
Found this article which said:
Open about:config and disable browser.urlbar.trimURLs. Easy peasy!
Today I read What is the Meta Refresh Tag? about the HTML Meta Refresh facility, basically:
<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;url=https://www.jj5.net/">
According to this article:
rewrite ^/store/view/product/(.*) /store/view.jsp?product=$1 permanent;
Today I needed to figure out how to read some data from a URL that required HTTP Basic Auth. The solution was pretty simple, use file_get_contents and pass in a configured stream context. I found the following code on the stream_context_create documentation:
$cred = sprintf( 'Authorization: Basic %s', base64_encode( 'username:password' ) ); $opts = array( 'http' => array( 'method' => 'GET', 'header' => $cred ) ); $ctx = stream_context_create( $opts ); $data = file_get_contents( $url, false, $ctx );
Reading about HTTP Header Field Definitions.
To download a file from the web and send its contents to standard out, try this:
wget -O - -o /dev/null https://www.unconfusable.com
I had a notice from Mailman for one of my lists that there was a message that required administrative attention (i.e. it was spam). The mailman web-interface provides a facility for treating email, however when I went to discard the message it wouldn’t go away. I tried a heap of things and it took a long time to figure out, but eventually I noticed that in the mailman web page the domain name it was using was “intranet.blackbrick.com” whereas that should have been “www.intranet.blackbrick.com”. So I did a little searching about how to configure a list’s base URL and discovered this, which fixed my issue:
/usr/lib/mailman/bin/withlist -l -r fix_url support \ --urlhost=www.intranet.blackbrick.com
Where ‘support’ above is ‘list name’.