So earlier this week ProgClub's website traffic mysteriously doubled. It seems to be holding out at this new rate, too.
Downloaded Roundcube 1.0.2 and installed it at ProgClub...
I've been through this process before (for older versions of MediaWiki than the 1.18 version I'm using at the moment, and things have changed) but yesterday I found myself following instructions for enabling support for mathematical equations in MediaWiki. So that's up-to-date on my Morpheus (private) and Sixsigma (public at jj5.net) wikis (which are based on my jjwiki project). At the moment I have four wiki projects: bkwiki and bkdevwiki for Blackbrick, pcwiki for ProgClub and jjwiki for jj5.net. I also have another wiki project that's not presently under version control called BBS for Blackbrick. I think I'll roll the bkwiki, bkdevwiki and BBS projects into a single project (bkwiki), and the pcwiki and jjwiki projects into a single project (jjwiki) so that I only have two MediaWiki projects to maintain (for now). But, as usual, making things simpler demands more work... not sure when I'll get around to that.
On my list of things to do is setting up an FTP server for ProgClub. Not a huge priority for me, but would be nice to have that in place.
I'm working on a new ProgClub project called pcdedupe. It's a file system de-duplicator and it's a C++ system based on rdfind. I haven't created the project page on the wiki yet, but the source code is available.
Basically I'm going to take a new angle on the rdfind software and tailor it to suit my particular environment (I have ten million files with massive duplication and rdfind isn't optimised for that kind of scale).
I decided to have a look at the Google Webmaster Tools. I've setup accounts for jsphp.co and www.progclub.org. So far I'm not very impressed at all. Maybe it's because the accounts are just new, but there is basically no data in any of my sites, so it's not very useful at all. I guess it's just wait and see if data ends up being loaded or not.
Unit testing is fun! :)