[ProgClub list] Welcome to Kevlin Henney

John Elliot jj5 at progclub.org
Sun Aug 28 22:59:13 UTC 2011

I'm of two minds as to whether or not it's a great idea for me to point
this out publicly, but I'm such a fan boy I simply can't help myself:

ProgClub is happy to welcome Kevlin Henney. He signed up as a member a
bit over a week ago, and is now lurking on our list. That's pretty cool! :)

For those of you who don't know (the shame!), Kevlin is the most
accomplished and definitely the most famous ProgClubber. I dare say he's
the only one of us with his very own page on Wikipedia:

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevlin_Henney

I've been keeping an eye on Kevlin's publications for as long as I can
remember. I recall saying once that "the guy has a mind like a razor",
and if you read some of his work I'm sure you'll agree.

If you haven't already seen it I'd recommend checking out Kevlin's
presentation to Google on C++ Stylistics:

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh8W4ZglOlw

So, now that you all know, I expect everyone to be on their Best
Behaviour. :)

John.