[ProgClub list] Memory management in C

John Elliot jj5 at progclub.org
Sun Oct 2 08:51:34 AEDT 2011

On 2/10/2011 8:46 AM, Asher Glynn wrote:
>> However, having pointed that out, any suggestions about how you'd use
>> registers to pass information between processes?
>
> And how'd we get onto operating system design?

It's been on my mind because I'm reading a book about it. So, it's
contemporaneous if not otherwise relevant. :)

This has been a fairly long and far ranging thread. We've talked about a
lot of things that are pretty far from "Memory management in C",
although it's all been pretty tightly related to "systems programming"
in general.

I love OT meanderings. :)