[ProgClub list] RMS Dialogues

John Elliot jj5 at progclub.org
Sat Oct 29 13:59:35 AEDT 2011

On 29/10/2011 1:11 AM, Asher Glynn wrote:
> Oh, I know - the question is - Who wouldn't want to be stuck next to for a
> 12 hour flight?

I don't quite understand what you meant by that, because it appears to
be an ambiguous typo. Either you would or would not like to be stuck
next to Stallman for a 12-hour flight.

I'd be pretty happy to be stuck next to Stallman for a 12-hour flight.
Although, I'm quite sure we wouldn't see eye to eye. The thing about
Stallman and me is that Stallman takes the law seriously whereas I could
never bring myself to do that.

Also, I don't think we'd agree on issues of freedom as I think that the
BSD-style licenses are more free than the GPL.

And Stallman would only drink *one* glass of wine!? What's up with that? :P