[ProgClub list] RMS Dialogues

Asher Glynn asher.glynn at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 20:51:55 AEDT 2011

Dunno John, by reputation from the guys I know who have met RMS he's got a
fairly dim view of personal property and personal hygiene

The definition of freedom for him is somewhat inviolable as well - he
interprets BSD as an attack on Freedom.

He might only want the one glass of wine but I think I'd be attempting to
drink the plane dry