[ProgClub list] RMS Dialogues

John Elliot jj5 at progclub.org
Sun Oct 30 04:17:41 AEDT 2011

On 30/10/2011 4:03 AM, jedd wrote:
>   ObLink - mostly for John.  Apropos nothing in this thread :)
>
> http://qa.debian.org/popcon-graph.php?packages=subversion+git+mercurial+bazaar&show_installed=on&show_vote=on&want_legend=on&want_ticks=on&from_date&to_date&hlght_date&date_fmt=%25Y-%25m&beenhere=1

Oh, come now, you don't think I'm going to give up my preferences simply
because they seem to fall out of fashion, do you? :)

I might remind you who the Programmer Fashion Strategist is around here,
by the way:

  http://www.google.com.au/search?q=programmer+fashion+strategist

I *set* the trends baby! I don't *follow* them. :)

p.s. Have we found a word that isn't in your vocabulary in the following:

http://www.progclub.org/blog/2011/10/22/words-on-noam-chomskys-computer/

I ask, seeing as though you're the one person I know with the most
impressive vocabulary. I also ask, because the first word is
"groupthink", which is just so totally relevant in this context.