John Elliot V | ProgClub jj5 at progclub.org
Sun Jun 2 17:43:16 AEST 2019

On 2/6/19 5:22 pm, John Elliot V | ProgClub wrote:
> Why on Earth would the hypervisor be "stealing" time? Is that because
> I've run out of CPU credits for my AWS EC2 instance?

Answering my own question: yes, that's because you've run out of CPU
credits, as evidenced by this report:

 https://jj5.net/file/2019-06-02-173726/Screenshot_20190602_173644.png

There's info on how CPU credits accrue and dissipate over here:

https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSEC2/latest/UserGuide/burstable-credits-baseline-concepts.html

but there is no mention of how to buy extra credits if you need them.