[ProgClub programming] Centralised logging

John Elliot V | ProgClub jj5 at progclub.org
Tue Jun 11 21:27:47 AEST 2019

On 11/6/19 8:25 pm, John Elliot V | ProgClub wrote:
> 1. Will a VM on my LAN do for the log repository?

We've started making some notes previously:

 https://www.jj5.net/sixsigma/Homework

They say a dual core VM with 6 GB RAM will do.

I'm not sure how to set up the separate LVM-backed file-systems...
what's the best way to do that? Manually during installation of the
operating system? I was hoping to automate as much of the configuration
as possible with Salt Stack.