[ProgClub programming] Announcing rmul.php: a simple garbage collector

John Elliot V | ProgClub jj5 at progclub.org
Thu Jun 20 20:29:13 AEST 2019

What I've done instead of adding --force is to make --interactive the
default mode, which requires manual confirmation before deletion of each
file, which should be good enough for protection against accidental
invocation.

But I've also programmed in some situations (actually just one situation
at the moment) which can happily default to noninteractive mode:

https://svn.jj5.net/jjrepo/jj5-bin/branches/0.2/bin/rmul.php?revision=2514#l118

Everybody wins!