[ProgClub programming] Battle.net WoW API

Bryn Davies curious.jp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 21:16:05 AEST 2019

On Sun, 23 Jun 2019 at 6:18 pm, John Elliot V | ProgClub <jj5 at progclub.org>
wrote:

> So I've landed a new programming gig wherein I get to program against
> Blizzard's Battle.net World of Warcraft API:
>

> https://develop.battle.net/documentation/api-reference/world-of-warcraft-community-api
>
> It's good fun.

Very cool! I haven’t worked with the bnet apis but have done some stuff
with Bungie’s API for Destiny 2 (which is - for the next few months at
least - published through bnet). Sadly they are much more canny about
shaping requests - I eventually ended up discontinuing my project as it was
going to take weeks and weeks to run.

- B
--
"And let us consider again, that all the law is not in the hand of Giant
Despair: others, so far as I can understand, have been taken by him as well