[ProgClub programming] AMD vs Nvidia

John Elliot V | ProgClub jj5 at progclub.org
Wed Jul 15 04:02:17 AEST 2020

On 14/7/20 1:06 am, John Elliot V | ProgClub wrote:
> But I've just this week ordered a replacement monitor (the same as the
> first one) so I should be able to drive that with the HDMI cable.

My new 4k monitor arrived today so now I'm rocking dual 4k, pretty happy
about that!

Overall I'm quite pleased but I do notice a little bit of "lag" on the
HDMI connected monitor vs the DisplayPort connected monitor, it feels a
little "heavy" when I move my mouse or drag windows around which I
suspect is due to latency variations.

I think my aim to eventually switch to dual DisplayPort cables is worth
pursuing in the long term. In the immediate term I'm pretty happy with
what I have!