[ProgClub programming] Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+

Bryn Davies curious.jp at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 22:09:37 AEST 2020

On Sun, 19 Jul 2020 at 22:37, John Elliot V | ProgClub <jj5 at progclub.org>
wrote:

> Got my first Raspberry Pi today. I got the 3B+ model:

Nice! I'll be interested to see what you do with it. The availability of
the GPIO pins as well as the USB on the go functionality let you build some
interesting installations that sort of sit in an interesting place compared
to microcontroller boards like the Teensy.  Keep us posted!

I have been thinking of reviving one of the Pis in my house to stream music
from youtube, but people tell me the sound hardware isn't that crash hot.
(Would I even notice?)

- Bryn

--
"And let us consider again, that all the law is not in the hand of Giant
Despair: others, so far as I can understand, have been taken by him as well