Members who have contributed to this project. Newest on top.
All contributors have agreed to the terms of the Contributor License Agreement. This excludes any upstream contributors who tend to have different administrative frameworks.
The source code is available for editing and management via jsphp.co.
Things to do, in rough order of priority:
- Write unit tests and benchmarks for all functions.
Stuff that's done. Latest stuff on top.
- JE 2011-12-30: Functions imported, upstream developers imported, and dependencies imported.
- JE 2011-12-30: Put in unit tests for array class
- JE 2011-12-30: Try changing array class to get versions to benchmark
- JE 2011-12-30: Develop the content management system Pcphpjs
- JE 2011-12-30: Import functions from phpjs.org
- JE 2011-09-21: created project page
Notes for implementers
If you are interested in incorporating the ProgClub Jsphp into your project, here's what you need to know: