Getting IPSec to run is a bitch. I've added a project for logging information related to IPSec.
Things to do at the moment, in rough order of priority, are:
- Get database and web-site backups operational
- Get system backups operational via slicehost
- Get email to progclub.* working
- Get an LDAP server set up and have hope auth against charity
- Get list@progclub and admin@progclub lists working
- Get NFS for users' home directories working
- Get user directories public_html working
- Get automatic user registrations working
- Create user in LDAP
- Create home directory
- Create MySQL database
- Create wiki user
Things that have been done. Put latest stuff on the top of the list.
- Configured public read-only svn access via HTTPS and HTTP.
- Installed Fail2ban on Charity.
- Configured IPTables on Charity.
- Configured favicon.ico file on Charity.
- Configured robots.txt file on Charity.
- Installed etckeeper on Charity.
- Configured HTTPS on Charity.
- Installed MediaWiki on Charity.
- Configured web-hosting for www.progclub.org on Charity.
- Installed PHP on Charity.
- Installed MySQL and Apache on Charity.