Under way. Not released yet, there's stuff TODO.
Members who have contributed to this project. Newest on top.
All contributors have agreed to the terms of the Contributor License Agreement. This excludes any upstream contributors who tend to have different administrative frameworks.
The repository can be browsed online:
The code for pcphpjs is publicly available from svn:
Or privately available for read-write access:
Things to do, in rough order of priority:
- Design and implement database
- Create database creation/upgrade scripts
- Create account management: i.e. login, logout, sign-up, forgot password, etc.
- Create a 'wiki' like front-end for users to submit and test patches
- Create unit testing facilities
- Start copying in functions from phpjs
- Create benchmark facilities to compare versions, mostly to compare performance
Stuff that's done. Latest stuff on top.
Notes for implementers
If you are interested in incorporating the ProgClub pcphpjs into your project, here's what you need to know:
Well, this project has only just begun, so you can't really integrate with it at the moment. I'll update these notes when the time is right.