This page is about ProgClub member services. For information about ProgClub domains, see Domains. For information about hosts on the ProgClub network, see Machines. Check out our Projects to see what we're working on or our Forums to get in touch.
Most of our planned services are now operational. You need to register to be a ProgClub member in order to access a few of them, many are available to the general public.
- The ProgClub wiki
- The ProgClub blog
- The mailing lists
- The online repository browser for pcrepo
- The online repository browser for gitweb
- The public read-only subversion repository, only available via HTTPS
- Member SSH accounts on MemberNet
- Free web-hosting for member web-pages (served via www.progclub.net for MemberNet and progclub.mobi for MobileNet)
- The private read-write subversion repository, only available via HTTPS
- Support for MySQL databases
- Email for you@progclub, with optional email forwarding, and secure authenticated SMTP/POP3/IMAP support
- Web-hosting for your domain(s)
- Email hosting for your domain(s)
- The online web usage statistics reports
The following services are available to ProgClub, but not provided by ProgClub.
- Virtual machine provisioning (via Rackspace)
- DNS hosting for your domain(s) (via Blackbrick)
- An IRC server and chatroom (via FreeNode)
There are presently no additional planned services. ProgClub already has all the services it plans to have. If you think there is something missing feel free to add it to our plans, we want to provide all the services our members and the general public are interested in.