This page details the ProgClub general disclaimer. For other policies and information about the service of notices see the terms and conditions.
No warranties, no guarantees. Anything could happen at any time, and you'd just have to deal with it. Life's a bitch, isn't it?
- there is no guarantee that your account will remain available. It could be locked or deleted without notice.
- there is no guarantee that member services will be available. Services might be disrupted or discontinued without notice.
- there is no guarantee that software will respond in a timely manner. Services may be slow or unavailable.
- there is no guarantee that your contributions will continue to be available. Your contributions may be modified or deleted without notice.
- there is no guarantee that our software will work for you. It might delete your files, or ruin your computers. You never know with these things. Use ProgClub software at your own risk.
- there is no guarantee that someone will be available to help you with your problem. ProgClub is run by volunteers, and we won't always be available to help resolve issues in a timely fashion.
That said, some effort will be made to ensure continuity and availability of service. We're just not in a position to make any promises.