Pcmnet is the ProgClub MemberNet and MobileNet software. That's the software that provides the MemberNet and MobileNet front pages and associated files (such as robots.txt). For other projects see Projects.
Released, but there's still stuff TODO.
Members who have contributed to this project. Newest on top.
All contributors have agreed to the terms of the Contributor License Agreement. This excludes any upstream contributors who tend to have different administrative frameworks.
The repository can be browsed online:
The code for pcmnet is publicly available from svn:
Or privately available for read-write access:
I've configured the progclub.net web-server, honesty, so that you can watch the web-logs yourself. SSH to firstname.lastname@example.org and then run the command:
$ tail -f /var/log/apache2/error.log
Things to do, in rough order of priority:
- New sidebar menus. The menus on the ProgClub wiki have been changed and MemberNet should be updated with the new navigation design.
- Fix link to W3C validation service.
- Pass in the requested URL, not hardcoded. If there is no requested URL (e.g. run from command line) then pass in https://www.progclub.net/home/
- Show the age of the last modified and oldest file files. E.g. 1 hour ago, 2 days ago, 3 months ago, etc.
- Client-side table sorting on mobile net
Stuff that's done. Latest stuff on top.
- JE 2012-08-29: "Member Net" to "MemberNet" and "Mobile Net" to "MobileNet" on the doco. I've found myself preferring "MemberNet" to "Member Net".
- JN 2012-08-29: "Member Net" to "MemberNet" and "Mobile Net" to "MobileNet" on the applications.
- JE 2011-12-10: fixed oldest file filemtime/fileatime bug
- JE 2011-12-10: doco on the member net/mobile net home pages with a link to this pcmnet project page explaining what the software does
- JN 2011-12-08: Fixed HTML validation errors
- JN 2011-12-06: Show the oldest file field
- JN 2011-12-05: Members with empty directories not shown
- JN 2011-12-02: Show last modified date (of most recently modified file)
- JN 2011-12-01: Client-side table sorting
- JN 2011-12-01: Output the member list as an HTML table
- JN 2011-12-01: Relative URLs for member pages
- JN 2011-12-01: Refactor with render_member_list function
- JN 2011-12-01: Fix UTC offset for daylight savings time
- JN 2011-11-30: Sort members alphabetically
- JN 2011-11-30: Update date/time of render at bottom of page
- JE 2011-08-22: renamed 'normal' to 'member' so as to be more consistent
- JE 2011-08-22: created project page (project had previously been released)
Notes for implementers
If you are interested in incorporating ProgClub pcmnet into your project, here's what you need to know:
Well, there's not really very much to this project. If there's something you're interested in probably just copy and paste it from pcrepo.