This page is about ProgClub member services. For information about ProgClub domains, see Domains. For information about hosts on the ProgClub network, see Machines. Check out our Projects to see what we're working on or our Forums to get in touch.
- The ProgClub wiki
- The ProgClub blog
- The mailing lists
- The online repository browser for pcrepo
- The public read-only subversion repository, only available via HTTPS
- Member SSH accounts on MemberNet
- Free web-hosting for member web-pages
- The private read-write subversion repository, only available via HTTPS
- Email for you@progclub, with optional email forwarding, and secure authenticated SMTP/POP3/IMAP support
The following services are available to ProgClub, but not provided by ProgClub.
- Virtual machine provisioning (Now called "cloud". We use AWS and used to use Rackspace)
- DNS hosting for your domain(s) (via Blackbrick)
- An IRC server and chatroom (via FreeNode)
There are presently no additional planned services. ProgClub already has all the services it plans to have. If you think there is something missing feel free to add it to our plans, we want to provide all the services our members and the general public are interested in.